Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rubber stamp Jewelry

I made a pin and pendant from one of my favorite rubber stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps!  I used ecoartboard, a double sided art board for rubber stamping sold by Viva Las Vegastamps!  I used Tim Holtz distressed ink with a nib to color in the design which was stamped with Staz-on ink.  I then covered my project with Judikins enamel resin and baked it in my toaster oven.  I attached the pin to a gift card for a great gift idea.


The stamp I used is #16086 for this pendant as well.
This stamp is also perfect size for an ATC by itself.

come visit my blog at Cherlin-ink.blogspot.com/   or etsy.com/shop/cherlin

6 comments:

Stampo said...

Great pin, Cheryl and neat idea to attach it to a card!

Proxxon Tools said...

how cool is that. Love the idea

Marit said...

Wow, love the pendant!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the pendant,too---so many things can be made with rubber stamps!!

Anonymous said...

I like the pendant,too---so many things can be made with rubber stamps!!

Laura said...

This is sooo cool... I love it!!!