1) become/or already be a follower of each blog (I will be checking)
2) leave a comment on each Design Team blog including this Blog.
It's that easy!
What is the Blog Candy? OH, you are going to love this one... Each Viva Las Vegastamps! team member got this for the first month we were on the team and we all were so excited when we got it. So we are sharing our excitement with you.
This is a $25 value and you will love it.
Stamps: 2 sizes of the 5 Petal Flower
Greeting From Las Vegas!
Ultra High Gloss Clear Embossing Powder
Crystal Lacquer - Clear, Pink and Yellow
Printed pattern paper
Cardstock: Cream, Pink, Dark Brown,
Inks: Pink, Brown, Black, Clear Embossing Ink
1) On a pink cardstock I stamped the swirl stamp using my brown Ink pad - I stamped each image 3 times before I re-inked... aged all the edges with Brown Chalk ink
2) Stamped "Greeting from Las Vegas" onto cream cardstock using Black Ink. I colored in the image with my colored pencil, BUT I colored the Flamingo in with my Pink and Yellow Crystal Lacquer. I matted this image onto Pattern paper when onto Dark Brown Cardstock.
3) Stamped two of the 4 - 5 petal flower stamp onto white cardstock. Cut them out. I then stamped the swirl stamp onto the flower with clear embossing ink and Ultra High Gloss Clear Embossing Powder. I did a resist technique here (when you go to my blog, there will be a video on how to do this...) After I heat set my embossing powder, I added Pink dye ink over the whole image. The embossing powder will resist the ink I added over the flower. I aged the edges of my flower with brown chalk ink.
4) Continuing on my flowers - I added a Pink Silk flower to the center and then added an eyelet. I filled the center of the eyelet with Yellow Crystal Lacquer. Set aside to dry..
5) Now I just started to put my card together - using my Miracle tape - I have all the sizes of tape and would suggest the same for all...
Here is a list of our hop - just in case you get lost along the way, you can stop by here and find yourself.
1) Terri Sproul blog: http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com/
2) Chris Hurley blog; http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com/
3) Kim Prince: http://www.creative-diversions.blogspot.com/
4) Rebecca Parsons: http://www.cre8tivecompass.com/
5) Joe Morgan: http://www.createncraft.com/author/jmorgan
6) Dee Dee Catron: http://www.umwowstudio.com/
7) Jennifer Bliss: http://www.blissfulplace.blogspot.com/
YOUR nest stop is Terri Sproul blog
remember you must leave us a comment and become a follower of all the blogs on this list... Hope you are the winner!
Thanks for stopping by....