Friday, June 24, 2011

Blinging It Up!


I have had this Fairy Paper for a while now and thought that the 1 3/4 X 2' Fairy On Mushroom Stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps! would work with it nicely. You can view that individual stamp HERE. I decided to use a combo of craft markers and pens including gel pens, CM Markers, and a few ZigZag/Bargain Bin ones. This paper is textured and has some sparkle to it but I wanted to add some more BLING to it too! I used Sticko Gems. The punch I used was Fiskars. Ever since I have been ordering from VLVS - I have been ordering the UNmounted stamps...because you can really stretch your dollar(s) much more by doing this! The more rubber stamps the merrier! They take up less room in my stamp drawers, too! More stamps...more storage space left over! LOVE IT!

The 29th!!
What's so important about the 29? VLVS is having a blog hop! You won't want to miss it and if you leave comments on each one of the DT Members blogs, you'll be entered to win some of your very own VLVS stamps!

Please swing by my blog anytime!
http://blissfulplace.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Stampo said...

I do believe and imagine! Thanks for showing off our Fairy stamp!