Sunday, July 10, 2011

So who can relate to this card?




While browsing in the Viva Las Vegastamps! store a few weeks ago, I noticed the unusually large selection of stamps of different women with unique facial expressions. Then I came across this sentiment (see card) and knew I could put it to use.

The two stamps that I used are:
Lady With Dog #7546
First He Put Me On A Pedestal #3128
I stamped using Memento ink and then colored with Copic markers. Then I inked my edges and assembled as pictured with some coordinating patterned paper. I raised the matted picture piece with foam tape and finished with three orange rhinestones. This looks like someone who would own a lot of jewelry so I thought the rhinestones were a good match!

That’s my project for this week. Be sure to stop by my blog to say hello and see all of my Viva Las Vegastamps! projects in one place. Thanks for looking, would love to hear your comments.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Great card Joe! This one makes my LOL for real... and yes I can def relate! ;0)

Becky said...

Like how the background matches her coat and she looks rich, like too good to dust.

Lyneen said...

Too funny but so true... great card. Love the coordinating pp with the pattern on her coat. TFS

David said...

I'm really liking this card Joe! I agreewith Lyneed, I like how you coordinated the pattern.

Stampo said...

Another winner, Joe. Great job!

Carole Lassak said...

I love your sense of humor!! Great card.

Joe Rotella said...

This is too funny! Love it!

Diane said...

That one made me laugh out loud - great card! Looking forward to seeing you at CHA - I wonder if we are in the same workshops again.