Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If it has tires...

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by today. It's Kim here again, with another Viva Las Vegastamps project. Today I have the pleasure of sharing a card I made for a friend. I used the Antique Car stamp as the focal point of this card. I stamped it with Ancient Page Chocolate Brown ink on a cream colored cardstock, then used Nestibilities to die cut the shape. I then die cut two Nestibilties Labels and cut them each in half and using Miracle Tape, attached the pieces to the back of the car piece. The sentiment just cracks me up, you can find it Here. I stamped it with the Ancient Page Chocolate Brown, then die cut with a Nestibilities Grommet Tag shape. All edges were distressed with Spun Sugar, and Tea Dye Distress Inks. 


Don't forget to stop on over at Viva Las Vegastamps, they literally have something for everyone! Wishing you a wonderful day,
Kim

3 comments:

Janice said...

Awesome card Kim. Miss you lots.

Lyneen said...

I am laughing at the sentiment... wonderful card!!!

Sonia said...

Hi, Hola!
I love Vintage creations.. is so pretty creation. Funny sentiment.

-Sony
Sonia-Studio60