Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Get Well Soon With A Sense Of Humor!!

Good morning VLVS friends, 

Pinky here today with a quirky sense of humor "Get Well Soon" card. 
When I saw these stamps I knew I HAD to use them but I wasn't sure
how I was going to incorporate them into a card, I asked friends and the
consensus was that it HAD to be done (of course) and maybe a Get Well card. 
  1. Trim out 4.5X6 black cardstock.
  2. Trim out 4X5.5 kraft cardstock.
  3. Trim out 9X6 sturdy cardstock for card base. (I used plain white 80 weight).
  4. Using black ink- stamp King Henry VIII  image onto kraft cardstock.
  5. Layer trimmed pieces as shown on card using 1/2" Miracle Tape & Miracle Tape Dispenser.
  6. Trim out 3" pieces of ribbon.
  7. Using 1/2" Miracle Tape lay tape onto back of ribbon- adhere to card.
  8. Using scraps of kraft cardstock & dark purple ink- stamp sentiment Ask Me About 1X1 1/2". Trim out. 
  9. Matte sentiment in black cardstock. 
  10. Using foam pop dots, pop sentiment up over ribbon. 
  11. Add "Go Ahead" using sticker alphabet. 


The Miracle Tape works great on the ribbon and cardstock!
In my opinion it's a must have. 
And this card is a must have for any friend with a quirky sense of humor!!
I really love the VLVS outrageous, 
modern stamps that leave the perfect impression!

I hope you try your own card today, until next time-


Products Used: 1/2" Miracle Tape
Kraft Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Card base
Black Ink
Dark Purple Ink
Dark purple ribbon


1 comment:

Glenda T. said...

This is so awesome, love it!!