Friday, March 29, 2013

Guest Designer Post!!

It's time for our SECOND post from Guest Designer Nat Kalbach!

To round off this fabulous week of inspiration I thought we could finish with our 2nd post from the GDT of the month!


Nat has brought us another beautiful Mixed Media piece today! 


Nat has used  
and  


She says: "So fun to be back! I totally fell in love with the Map Background stamp and when I created a transfer of a photo of Yosemite I thought that the Map Background would fit perfectly to the theme and that the roads itself would make perfect connections with the branches that transfered. I used the Bird Head to make connections and also because it had the same visual pattern for me. 
I stamped with black Ranger Distress Paint which generated a nice resist to the Watercolor and the Derwent Artbars and Inktense Blocks I used over it. "
 

Other Supplies Used:
Liquitex Gel Medium
Liquitex Acrylic Ink
Deli Paper
Ranger Distress Paint
Derwent Artbars
Derwent Inktense Blocks
Schmincke Watercolors
Graphite Marker
Prima Canvas Letters
Markers


Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work with us Nat! We're honored to show your work on the blog and hope you had a good time using our goods :)

Everyone leave her some love!

8 comments:

sharon g said...

I like how you used the map. Very cool.

Sandra Strait said...

Amazing piece!

Sandra Strait said...

Amazing piece!

Sandra Strait said...

Amazing piece!

Jocelyn said...

What a great look. Sandra.. tell us how you really feel. LOL

Glenda T. said...

I love how you used the map background Nat, gorgeous!!!

barbara macaskill said...

Am I missing something? I read it as saying " The wolrd is a book and those who do not travel read only 2 page" I am not saying I do not like it. I just don't understand why only read 2 page?!?!

DeeDee Catron said...

read only A page :)