Sunday, March 10, 2013

March: The Return of the Garden Fairies

 My daughter told me this morning that she knows spring is coming because when the cat comes in from spending the day outside, he smells like dirt. Pretty observant for a little kid. Maybe it's even a little like the dirt I've tried to create here for my spring card, the type of dirt that shelters and anchors daffodil bulbs.  At any rate, here's my garden fairy - the one you don't want to cross.  All images stamped on Kromecote cardstock and embossed with Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder.  Stamps used include:  Garden Fairy from Plate 880, Daffodil and Don't Piss Off the Garden Fairies.  I used Copic markers to add color and adhered the card front to a piece of patterned paper.  Happy Spring!



1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

Awesome!