Friday, March 01, 2013

Relax....Spring is on its way!

 
Hello, hello, hello!!
Aimee here, with some spring time cheer!
(hahahahahaaaa!!!)
 
My latest Viva Las Vegas haul brought signs of spring.
Flowers, gnomes, and grass.
 
Today I have a fun little
ATC
(Artist Trading Card)
for you.
This went togethr pretty quick, and I think is very cute!
Wanna make it?
Allllllrighty, then!
Here we go!
 
You need:
An atc (card stock cut to 2.5 x 3.5)
Distress Inks- Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Crushed Olive, Iced Spruce
Blending tools for the Distress Ink
Black ink- I used Archival
Stuff to color with- I used coloed pencils
Miracle Tape sheet
Scissors
Stickles
Green Smooch
Little letter stickers
White card stock
Field of Wildflowers (used as grass)
 
 
 
Ok, first things first.
Get that white card stock out, and stamp.
Stamp the gnome in his hammock once,
and the flowers twice.
Color the images, trim closely, and stick on the Miracle Tape Sheet.
Cut out completely.

 I only used parts of the flowers.
Now, ink up your ATC with Distress Inks.
 Stamp the wildflowers across the bottom, using the green Distress Inks,
a couple of times.
 Ink up the wildflowers with Distress, and stamp them, too.
Scribble in some grass with the Smooch.
 Add a couple of the flowers that you cut out.
Add the gnome.
I mean, seriously, HOW CUTE IS HE?!?!?
Add the third flower in front of Mr. Sleepyhead.
Add the letter sitckers.
Scribble around the bottom with green stickles.
Add some orange stickles to the flower center.

 


I hope you enjoy this sweet little ATC!
 
Here's your wienee!
I just love this big ol' nose!!

2 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Love this little guy in his hammock!

Stamped Impressions said...

Sweet ATC!