Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Crazy in Love

Freud said it best. Love does make us crazy. We feel every emotion under the sun from elation and desire to sorrow and grief. One thing that has always puzzled me is that when I am sad I cry, and when I am happy I cry. I am married to a man who after one martini will tear up when he tells me how much he loves me. I love those tears of his. Freud said it best.

When I saw this HUGE 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" Freud Stamp I knew I had to add it to my growing collection of VLVstamps. I see lots of Freud inspired cards and projects in my future but I decided to start out small with an Artist Trading Card. I am crazy in love with this card. Hope you like it too!



Supplies
Freud Stamp
Heart Diagram Stamp
Embossing Powder
Miracle Tape
Scraps of red and white cardstock
Glass square piece
Heart Button
2 Photo corners

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic! Love your ATCs Ellen!

Glenda T. said...

oohh, love it! I have this stamp and never thought to use red ink!!!