Thursday, May 09, 2013

Imagine Spring

Missouri doesn't really have a spring, it is winter, rain, then summer!!  It jumps from 40-50 degrees to 80-110!

(Note picture taken from above on a slant)

Decorative paper was used in this design, but the butterflies were stamped right on top and enhanced with gel pens!

The banner I stamped, colored and cut so it looks like it wasn't even stamped at all.

Of course the flowers you can tell are a stamped image.  I bought many flower images to fill my stamp file.

VLVS Images:
6038 - Butterfly
19042- Chevron Banner
899- Plate  15752 - Gladiola's

Paper by Bo Bunny Press.  Hand-dyed May Arts Ribbon with Smooch sprays.

Painted colors to bring out texture and color with inks and gel pens.

My garden up by the front door has many greens and buds waiting to bloom.  I can't wait to have lots of color in my yard!

Stamp, layer, color, enhance!  Use elements and embellishments to finish your art.

HAPPY SPRING!

Cre8tiveLea Yours - Lea

1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

What a beautiful piece of art!