Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Early Bird Gets the Worms!


Good morning everyone! I'm sharing with you this fun card front that I've created using the fantastic Kromecote cardstock, alcohol based markers and a wonderful Mary Vogel Lozinak stamp! Kromecote has a shiny finish and makes creating backgrounds with your alcohol inks and pens fun and easy...long strokes can mimic grass and tree bark textures, short tapping can mimic leaves and large swirling can mimic cloud movement. The early bird was stamped and also colored on kromecote and then fussycut and adhered to the foreground. I hope you enjoy my project! Thank you for looking~

For this project
Spectrum Noir Markers
Beacon 3in1
Mix'd Media Inx Black
Kromecote Cardstock
Bird With Worms 2 1/4 x 3
Bird with Worms 

1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

Lol! I love your early bird!