Monday, July 15, 2013

Freedom

Hi everyone Glenda here and it's that time again! Time for a new prompt over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal:

PROMPT: Freedom
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with some red white and blue
BOOKERS: Journal about what freedom means to you, and use STARS on your page! 

It's funny because when I look at this art journal page that I did all I can think about is the USA, and I'm Canadian! haha I think it's because of the scrapbook paper I used that had the stars on it and the colors were the red, white and blue. Anyways, I had fun journaling about what freedom means to me and while I am grateful to live in a country (Canada!) where I have my freedom I do wish for freedom from other things such as worry, work, etc.. so that I could do things that I enjoy.

I used 4 different stamps on this journal page such as the lady with the cake and the lady with the washing machine which are on Plate 1415 
and the Row of stars
and last but not least the Admit ticket
to make this journal page

and here is a close up of the lady with the cake (doesn't she look happy? Maybe she has the freedom to not work and can bake all day??) haha!
Here are the supplies I used to make this project:

2 ladies from Plate 1415
Row of stars
Admit ticket
Miracle tape
Scrapbook paper
Washi & clear tapes
Paints & glimmer mists
Watercolor pencils
Versafine ink
Foam arrows & letters
Tags
Epoxy stickers
Butterfly sticker
Letter stickers
Fabric flower
Gaffer tape



3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic jounal page!

Tera Callihan said...

This is a really fun piece!!

Mr Fix It said...

Kenmore elite dryer troubleshooting