Monday, January 27, 2014

Work funnies part 1

Hi everyone, Glenda here with some humorous ATC's about work!  You know how I love doing a series when I do ATC's so this series is about work and because there is no shortage of funny anecdotes about work I am splitting this into a 2 part series! haha Yes, that's right! Here is part one of the series


And to make these ATC's I used the Distressed lady Stamp
and the Lady Tilting head stamp
and the Lady listening to record stamp

I hope you enjoyed these and make sure to stop by on February 13th when I will have part 2 of the work series for your enjoyment! 




7 comments:

maria's knutselplezier said...

Fantastic!!! And here they are sure that we like to work longer in our life time!!! Great ATC, great stamps, and I hope your job is better than I think it is!!

Greetings
Maria

Tera Callihan said...

So funny, these always make me giggle. Thank you!

Julie S said...

LOL! Fantastic! I got bitten by the ATC bug this past summer. Wanna trade??

PetraB said...

These are so funny and fabulous in the design.

Tanya said...

These are great!!!

by belle said...

Glenda! These ATC's are so fun!!

Annie said...

Fabulous WORK series of ATCs!