Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Time for transparencies again!

Hi everyone, Glenda here with part 2 of using alcohol inks, stamps and transparencies!  I had alot of fun with these images and made them very colorful by using some bright alcohol inks.  For my first ATC I used the funky Pair of boots stamp
and stamped the image, using black Staz on ink, onto the transparency after the alcohol inks had dried.  I then found some patterned paper that I wanted to use
and then stapled my transparency onto the papers
Then I added some Hambly transparency as well as a quote and this is my finished ATC
For my second ATC I used the gorgeous Lady swimsuit back
and found some various materials that I wanted to use and stamped the image onto the transparency after the inks had dried
I stapled the transparency onto the papers as well as added some Hambly transparencies and a little acetate crown. (to color the crown I just used blue alcohol ink!)
I added some ribbon, gems and a quote and this is my finished ATC
I hope you enjoyed these and if you have alcohol inks and transparencies have a blast with them!  Until next time,
Glenda

3 comments:

Julie S said...

I love what you've got going here! I would've thought the images would get lost in then inky transparency but they don't at all. Lovely ATCs.

bockel24 said...

both ATCs are beautiful - and I love the boots stamp ...

Denise Bryant said...

I need to break out my Alcohol Inks.... great backgrounds for your ATCs!