Wednesday, May 14, 2014

PanPastel Framed.

Day three already of our PanPastels feature! Today we're starting off with MARY BROCKWAY!


Hello!  Mary here, with a picture frame I've jazzed up with a few of my favorite VLVS images and Pan Pastel.


This frame started it's life as raw wood.  I gave it a nice coat of flat white paint and then stamped the Gnome, Butterfly Specimens and 'pure' from the Pure Imagination images in StazOn black ink.


I then blended Magenta and Hansa Yellow PanPasel onto my frame and sprayed it with a clear sealant to keep the pastels in place.  I LOVE the areas where they blended together to create that lovely coral color!!


Finally, I embellished with black thread, white twine, gems and a large heart-shaped stone that my baby girl gave me.  A bit of splattered white paint softened everything.


Ok, that's it for me!  Be sure to pop in tomorrow for more PanPastel and VLVS inspiration.

xx Mary

No comments: