Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wanderlust card


Today I want to share with you one litle and very simple card.
It was made for one my friend who is the avid traveler - I think it will "hit in the topic".


 In this card I wanted to show not a tutorial and not the idea!
 It's just a reminder of a simple technique. 

This technique is known as " stamp's increasing".  It is much easier than it is called: I took a stamp, put two (or more!) imprints, cut the individual figures and "increased" with their help that imprint, which remained intact.

I've made all aforesaid for this card.
At the same time "foreground" slightly elevated on 3d foam squares.


Sometimes using this technique you can achieve incredibly chic results! So try remember it - it is unjustly forgotten!


For this card I've used 3 Women in Tubes and Wanderlust stamps. 
But I need to be honest - 3 Women in Tubes stamp I used not once but twice!

Have a creative day!

No comments: