Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stamping and fashion portrait - are they friends?

Hi) It's Maria Potapovich here today for you.

Illustration - my second love after scrapbooking. Especially I love fashion illustration, heh))
It so full of a variety of means of expression, but this time I wanted to add some stamps!

  Here's the first one - it's just an illustration in itself.


But this is the second option - here I added a text stamp and plate's number stamp:


What do you think: can illustration and stamping be the friends? 
Do they help or hinder each other?

Thank you for your attention and... have a creative day!

12 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous illustration! Love the mix of stamps and watercolor!

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Cool !!!!!!!!

Riet Harikini said...

Cant express myself so well in English, but this is fabulous.

Joys said...

It looks like they go well together in your hands. Beautiful.

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous ! They go extremely well together !
Corrie x

Karen said...

Beautiful picture!!! I like the stamp addition.

Sarah said...

this is absolutely beautiful, love it even more with the stamping!

AngelicaS said...

Love it!!! An amazing illustration found the perfect friend!!!! They make a perfect couple!!!

bockel24 said...

What a wonderful piece, and the stamps really add to it! Great!

Carmen said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Really beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is fantastic, illustration and stamping go hand in hand, this has created such a strong image. I'd hang it on my wall

Chark said...

love them together!