Thursday, November 20, 2014

November Challenge/Counting Numbers Art Journal page

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Tina here today with my take on the November challenge.

If you haven't seen the challenge yet, here's a peek!  When I saw it, I just knew I had to play along.


I'm not sure if the it was the color palette, elements, or overall fun that inspired me most, but here's what I was inspired to create!


As you can see, my Art Journal page is almost a literal interpretation of the challenge, but with elements of my own.

I began my page by building color with PanPastels.  I LOVE the blendability and intense colors with PanPastels.  They are great for all types of Mixed Media projects, especially Art Journal pages.

I set the PanPastels with a quick layer of water.  Once the page was dry, I randomly stamped the background with background stamps and a bit of stenciling.



I really love the number theme of the challenge, so I added stenciled numbers, that I doodled with a black and white pen.

I also added another stamp to the bottom of my page that was colored with Shimmerz paints.



I hand drew my sentiment and done!


VLVS Stamps Used:
Periodic Table
Directional Circle
Dictionary Page
Design Crosses


Will you be playing along with us this month?  A great prize package is up for grabs for playing along!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!


1 comment:

Riet Harikini said...

Spectacular, love it.