Tuesday, November 25, 2014

VLVS! & Die-Namites Dies Day 2

Welcome to day TWO of the Christmas Blog Hop between Viva Las VegaStamps! and Die-Namites Dies.


All week long our Design Team is hopping with the Die-Namites Dies Design Team to bring you tons of Christmas inspiration just in time for the holiday! Be sure to visit each day and leave comments on all the posts involved, because there ARE Prizes to be won! Two big prizes full valued at $50 full of DIES and STAMPS!

Today we are being joined by GLENDA TKALAC.

A bit from Glenda "Hellooooo! We over at Viva Las VegaStamps! have teamed up with Die-Namites for a blog hop!!!!!! Yes, that's right! How exciting is that?? I was super excited to do my project and without further adieu here is an ATC I made:


Does that look like one happy nun or what??? Just looking at this card makes me smile and feel the joy of the upcoming Christmas season!! I used the fabulous Deck the tree die as well as the Nun with hands up stamp, the Waybill invoice background, the Chevron banner AND the Bring on the twinkle stamp. That's right, 4 stamps on this little itty bitty ATC!! Stop by my blo to see some step by step pictures and I hope you enjoyed my project!"

Leave her some love and be sure to stop by the Die-Namites blog to see what those girls are up to today!

21 comments:

Kristiina said...

I agree, this really makes me smile too!

purplemel said...

Interesting made me smile TFS

Shari Czerwinski said...

Absolutely brought a smile to my face :D

Tarnished Rose said...

I love this. It made me laugh.

Marilyn

Sheri said...

great ATC

Karenladd said...

Wow, this IS full of fun and laughter....and stamps..haha!

Heather said...

what a fun card!!! so up-lifting!

by belle said...

Such a fun ATC!!

cghundley said...

How fun and I
love the layers!
Carla from Utah

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun ATC! Love the tree and the bling, and the nun is delightful! Great mix of stamps and dies!

SHartl said...

A very fun ATC! I love that felt tree and the hilarious stamped image!

Anita Tillman said...

Haha - this is great!

Dee in N.H. said...

OMW! How fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

The nun stamp is fun. Hadn't seen one like that before.
Great ATC.
thanks for sharing.

Lucy E. said...

I love it! What a fun ATC!

ionabunny said...

That is a fun ATC. Love the nun. Hugz

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Smiling all over my face! Great use of the die!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

what a fun card...made me smile!

Lynne Forsythe said...

OMW....I was shocked when I read this was an ATC....sooo much goodness in such a small space....EXCELLENT job!!

Doudou said...

Ohh original and beautiful!

D.Ann C said...

Thanks for the inspiration!