Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tis the season!

Since it's getting so close to Christmas I thought it only appropriate to make some Christmas inspired ATC's!  I made a trio of them, as I'm known to do, and they each make me smile.  Here is the first one using three different VLVS stamps!  I used the Cowgirl with tray, the Arched window and the Set of three ornaments to make this ATC
and here is a close up to show the red embossing I used for the ornaments
For the next ATC I used the Lady with wine stamp
and here is a close up
and last but not least this little gem using the fabulous Angry lady stamp
I hope you enjoyed these ATC's and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends!
 


7 comments:

VicR said...

LOVE the humor - lol HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

ionabunny said...

These are so funny. Hugz

Julie S said...

LOL, Love them!

Kristiina said...

These are cool and fn, really they would make anyone smile :)

Nikki W said...

Brilliant, love the humour :)

Corrie Herriman said...

They are great ! Love the humorous sentiments !
Corrie x

Glenda T. said...

Thanks for all the kind words ladies!