Friday, January 02, 2015

Jiving...

Hi everybody,

Well this is it, my first post as part of the Design Team of VivaLasVegaStamps! I can't tell you how excited I was when I was invited to join this group of very talented ladies. Anyway here is my first project. It is an Art Journal which is an inspiration piece for this month's Challenge.






I started with colouring a piece of white cardstock with Distress Ink and a blending tool, I used Faded jeans and a bit of Black Soot around the edges. Next I randomly stamped the background and also used some punchinella to create the polka dots. The circles were made using a set of dies and I used some Tim Holtz paper with music notes on it. I inked the edges and adhered them to the page. With different bottle tops I stamps white and black rings around the circles. The jiving couple was stamped with Memento Black tuxedo ink and coloured with markers. I cut them out and adhered them on top of one of the circles. Lastly I splattered some white ink on the page carefully avoiding the dancing couple. I used the following stamps:

Here is a reminder of the Inspiration board :


I used the following elements : Patterns, circles, dots, music notes, weeds, nature, sky, blue, tan, aged.

I hope I gave you some inspiration too ! Thank you for stopping by ! 

Corrie 



2 comments:

Julie S said...

Oh, this is so much fun, Corrie! Well done!

ionabunny said...

That's a very fun page. Hugz