Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wonderland Tag


Hello everyone! Shanna here again to share and amazing creation with you all! 
I am just in love with Alice in Wonderland and thought to create a tag based on that theme!


I loved creating this tag using a variety of stamps and mixed media techniques. 


I used Alice Reaching - 12681 (Plate 1161) and Mason Jar - 18957 (Plate 827) for the main part of the tag. I used lots of Distress Inks to really grunge the tag up. I also used a Twinkling H2o to add some shimmer as well. 


Then I stamped the Butterfly Specimens - 19415 (Plate 1440) using a light colored ink and Wonderland - 19580 (Plate 1452) to make this tag a Wonderland of an idea to add for a tag collection. 

If you interested in watching a video on how I created this tutorial check it out below. 

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

I think your tag is great ! Love the video too !
Corrie x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You rocked this GF!

by belle said...

Such a cute tag!!

Chark said...

ack! let her out! :) this is so fun!