Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Another CAS card

Hi Hermine here, I made another CAS card but Clean: CHECK, Simple: UNCHECK, absolutely NOT. I saw this somewhere on the internet, just a picture not a describtion, so I tried it myself by using colouring pencils. I really love the look, even though it was a challenge to achieve this effect, but I really like to challenge myself.



step 1: Stamp with Memento Cantaloupe the  Fris CharmairisLatifolia 18733 on a smaller piece of beautiful paper. Then start to colour it in with Colouring pencils and a paperstump with white spirit. It sounds easy but it is not, it took me hours to get to the point I wanted to, It helps when you leave it for a while, have a cup of coffee or something like that, and then come back to it, keep it at least an arm length away and decide if it needs more colour or shades.

step 2: When you are happy with the coloured image you take the text stamp You Colour my World 19344 and stamp with Stazon Black.

step 3: Glue the piece of paper on a larger double card with miracle tape.


Warmly Hermine

Used materials:




6 comments:

Carol said...

BEAUTIFUL - well worth all the hours of blending xx

Janneke de Vries said...

Ooooooooooooooh Hermine, wat is het mooi geworden!!!!! Onvoorstelbaar dat je dat zo zelf kan. Ik ben er verliefd op. De kleuren en details zijn prachtig geworden. Je mag trots op jezelf zijn meisje.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely stunning. Tracy x

by belle said...

You did an amazing job with the color, it is blended perfectly!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Pencils always take longer for me than anything else... this is gorgeous :)

Cocofolies said...

Super gorgeous!!! Well worth the time needed for colouring I think :-)