Thursday, March 19, 2015

Celebrate Simplicity

 Michele here today and I have a tag to share inspired by this month's inspiration challenge.


As soon as I saw the Sand Piper on this challenge board I HAD to have it!  It is so cute!!!  I just got the stamp in my last order and inked that baby up!!



I was inspired by the Sand Piper, of course, stripes, neutrals and the writing triangles.  After I created the stripes with masking tape and distress ink I created the 'water' with the mesh texture stamp and stamped the coffee ring stain for added interest.  On the side of the tag I used the writing triangles and writing circles background with archival ink.

Other items used:  Um Wow Studio leaf and flower confetti and sea birds mask, May Arts ribbon, distress paint and Cosmo Cricket sentiment stickers.


Distress paint + UWS confetti= perfection!!  The leaf confetti and flower confetti are just right for lilley pads and comlement my little sandpiper just right!!


Don't you just love the writing in the triangles and circles???!!!

You have until the end of the month to get linked up.  :)  I look forward to seeing what you create!

4 comments:

Kristiina said...

Love your tag, and I agree about the sandpiper, it is lovely.

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful tag !
Corrie x

Chark said...

this is so great--love the tag!

Lucy E. said...

I love that little sand piper! Fabulous tag!
It's time for spring/summer!