Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Some random funnies

It's been a while since I made a series of funny ATC's so I decided to do one on women, because we can be pretty funny right? I used the fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps and here is the first ATC called "happiness shield" using the fifties housewife pointing

This next one is called "gang members" using the lovely 3 women in tubes stamp

and last but not least is the "how to be awesome" with the smiling lady holding chin

I hope you enjoyed these and got a chuckle and I would love to know which one was your favorite!

5 comments:

Julie S said...

Glenda, you always come up with the best quotes on your cards. Love them all!

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant! Jo x

Kristiina said...

Do you find these quotes somewhere or think them up yourself? The are so fun and really made me smile! If I were to choose a favourite, it would be the happines shield, but they are all lovely :)

Corrie Herriman said...

I think they are all fabulous ! Make me laugh. My favourite is the pew, pew, pew ! Hilarious !
Corrie x

Shanna Shands said...

I got a good laugh!