Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Adventurer Journal



Hello all you stamping fans out there. I had another notebook in my stash I wanted to alter. 

So here is the book completed. Spots of blue and the map across and the light stain of paint... I just had fun I really did. 


So first I started with some Distress Paint in Antique Linen spritzed with water. 


I smoothed the paper into the puddle and then dried it. 


Next I used the stamp Map of the World - 19340 with Distress Ink color Old Paper.


Then I used some other colors to create a water puddle. Ink mixed with water. 


I used the stamp Boy in Tub Boat -19542 with Archival Ink. Then I cut it out. 


I also used the stamp Color Wheel Lines - 19338 with the color Pumice Stone. 


Here are some close ups. You can see the splotchy way the ink worked but I love it. 


 I also used this last stamp Be An Adventurer - 19173 with Pumice Stone to add a sentiment to this book cover. 


I just love this little boy as he reminds me of my little guy. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Stamps Used:



1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this !