Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dangerous Halloween Treat Box


Hi my dear Viva Las VegaStamps! Friends.

Three Days left until Halloween and I'd like to share a spooky treat box today. It's perfect for some goodies and it can be used as a little lantern where you add a LED light.
The box is cut with the Silhouette Cameo. I used kraft cardstock and covered it with gesso. I used the Gelatos on top together with the Tim Holtz Shatter stencil.



I removed the Gelatos color through the stencil using a wet baby wipe.
 
I added a little tag on which I stamped the "Danger Skeleton" and the "Row of Jack-O-Lanterns Silhouette". The edges are distressed with Distress Ink black soot. I used the Jack-O-Lanterns on the front of the bag, too.

I added the "Danger Skeleton" also to the vellum on the backside.

I stamped the "Frightful Fun and Folly", the "Halloween Tree Silhouette" and the "Row of Jack-O-Lanterns Silhouette" on the sides of the gift bag.


Stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps!
Row of Jack-O-Lanterns Silhouette
Halloween Tree Silhouette
Frightful Fun and Folly
Danger Skeleton
You'll find them also all on plate 951

Other supplies:
Pumpkin Patch (use code: susanne15 to save 15% in the Die-Namites dies online store)
Hanging Grapes
Archival Ink jet black
Faber-Castell Gelatos


http://clayscrapkreativ.blogspot.de/

I wish you all a Happy Halloween

No comments: