Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Dancing with the Sky

Well I had to play around with this art journal page. Do any of you have  those art journal pages or art journals that you use to put your extra ink or extra modeling paste so you don't waste product???

(BIG HAND IN THE AIR HERE) 

Well I decided to use one of my wipe off, extra product pages to play with. 


So on this page the first bit I did was clean up some blue ink off my desk. Then the next addition to the background was a stencil stamping.  You know when you spray through a stencil and there is spray ALL OVER the stencil... well the stencil got smooshed in here. 

Then I recently did some ATC's and had lots of modeling paste left over so I added some stenciling too. 


So I played around with the stamps Dictionary Page - 19015 on the bacground and Girl With Wings - 19005. I stamped her on some paper and colored her with some watercolor pencils. I cut her out and added her to the page with some matte gel medium and then added some silver stickles to her wings. 


Here you can see some of those leftovers in detail and shimmer. 


I try to use up everything I can and create something from nothing. Give it a try and enjoy the process and have a Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments: