Wednesday, March 30, 2016

She Was A Dreamer Tag by Fiona Paltridge

Hello VLVS peeps! Fiona here with you today to share a little tag I created using some of the super dooper rubber stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps.

"She Was A Dreamer"


My tag making skills are still developing but I'm happy with the end result for this one. It's just that it takes me sooooo long to make even just one of them as I agonize over every step!


I really don't like fussy cutting but some how I always manage to end up doing some!!

I have to say my most favourite stamp at the moment is the stitching ones. They are so real!



Viva Las Vegastamps I used include:

Sawtooth Stitching lines


Until next time xx




2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Such a great tag, Fiona !
COrrie x

Carol said...

Great tag - awesome stitching stamp xx