Monday, April 18, 2016

Mail Art Monday





It's mail art Monday!!!  And today I have a postcard to share with you!!



I started with a piece of watercolor paper and some washi tape.  I used the tape to mask off a place for the address and return address.


Next I stamped the Group of Girls on my card and on a bit of dictionalry page to cut for a mask.


With the mask placed over the stamped image I used the Brick Background for fun texture. 


I stamped the Sign Post on the card and on a scrap of paper and cut a mask.  I ran it through my mini Xyron.


I used Distress Ink to add color to the background.


To finish I colored the kids, 


peeled off the washi tape and mask and did a bit of doodling.


Easy peasy... now lets see what you create!!  Share over on our facebook page!!  We LOVE to see what you are up to!

Until next time....get inky!

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous !
Corrie x

Julie S said...

Makes me grin!

Tera Callihan said...

Love it!

Margo said...

This is fabulous !