Monday, June 20, 2016

Mail Art Monday with Fiona

Hello VLVS groupies! Fiona here with you for a "Mail Art Monday" YAY!!!


As a scrapbooker, I often send my work to an Australian magazine to be published and to do so I send my layouts in pizza boxes! This is my latest I created using the Viva Las Vegastamps!





I've been dying to use this gorgeous Dandelion stamp ever since it arrived in the mail! After blending some Distress ink colours over the box I stamped first with water to remove some of the colour and then with black ink.


The flock of geese in the top left hand corner balance the scene. 


You can see the water mark effect here next to the "You Are Beautiful" stamp.

Viva Las Vegastamps used:


Happy Monday and happy Mail art day xx

See you again soon


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

so pretty!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this !

Sleen said...

Beautiful scene, and with only a very few stamps. Lovely.