Wednesday, July 20, 2016

You are Beautiful

Nikki here today sharing a postcard I made featuring the beautiful Whimsical Ladies Face with Tears


Firstly I used a blue painted piece of card to make my background. I added red, yellow and white acrylic paint and a brayer and my fingers. Then I stamped her and clear embossed her. I used color pencils to make the face area lighter, and added color to her lips, white acrylic to the highlight in her eye : 


The scrap paper that I used to clean my brayer was then used to make the flowers, since obviously the colors are already the same : 


I used a die by Tim Holtz Alterations to cut the flowers, then I layers them and lightly sponged the edges in blue :


I added color co-ordinating brads and layered the flowers and glued them in place around the face : 


A close up of her face : 


Final step was to add some black and white splatters and the wording, which is embossed in white : 


Stamps used :

Hope you found some inspiration here :) Nikki x



2 comments:

by belle said...

I just love what you did with the flowers and this stamp Nikki!!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

GORGEOUS!!!