Monday, November 28, 2016

Mail Art Monday | Fiona Paltridge

Hello VLVS peeps! Welcome to Mail Art Monday!


I have decorated a little white envelope with some of my favourite stamps from Mary Vogal Lozinak.


 The feature stamp of the piece is the glorious "Whimsical Lettered Man" that I think is just way too beautiful to be a man. This would have to be one of my most favourite stamps EVER and seeing that VLVS has over 20,000 stamps to choose from, that's saying something!


I added interest to the stamp with Alcohol Ink Markers. I have a love hate relationship with mine .... I have ruined many a project using my AIM's .... if I'm not concentrating it can end up being a big brown messy mess!!


 I finished the bottom of the envelope off with the gorgeous little "Whimsical Background" stamp. I always want to call this one something more like flower garden or flowers in a row. Again it's one of my faves ..... it makes the best border stamp. Both of these stamps can be found on plate 1457.

Viva Las Vegastamps used:




6 comments:

Julie S said...

Fiona, please mail something to me! LOL...This is a stunner.

Annie said...

I really LOVE this amazing looking envelope!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this envelope ! Fantastic !
Corrie x

Tanya said...

Love the mail art! Those stamps are cool!

Cheetarah said...

Amazing envelope and I agree, too beautiful to be a man. I think he is a beautiful androgynous man :)

by belle said...

I just LOVE the colors on this!! Gorgeous!