Thursday, January 05, 2017

Foodie

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my first blogpost for 2017 ! I am happy that I am still on the DT team and I look forward to sharing my projects with you !

For today I have made a simple postcard:



I started with a piece of water colour paper sized 6" x 4". I coloured it lightly with watercolours and stamped the macarons on it. I did stamp them separately too on more watercolour paper. 
Underneath the macarons on the card I added some shading with a darker colour. Next I watercolored my macarons. Don't they look tasty ! After colouring and drying I cut them out and adhered them to the card on top of the stamped image. I added the sentiment which I clear embossed because it goes a little blacker then. Lastly I added the dots around the edge of the card. 

I used the following stamps:



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

by belle said...

Corrie! I always love your colors!! Another great one!!

Cheetarah said...

Those macaroons look good enough to eat!! <3