Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Nevertheless

Hello you all! Shanna here and I have a tutorial for you it was suppose to be video but my webcam stopped working and apparently all my memory is being used up and I need to buy more storage!

So I did some photos of my art journal spread for you!

Here is what my spread looks like finished.

I love gelli printing and gluing the pages together to make mini art journals.  I used bubble wrap and the stamp Torn Paper stamp during the gelli printing stage. 


I gathered my supplies and then stamped the lady on this art journal page. 


I colored some chipboard pieces with black gesso before I added them.


I added the sentiment Nevertheless then glued the chipboard pieces on. 


I colored the chipboard pieces with some Metallique Wax. 


Added some scribble around the sentiment and called this page done. 




I love this stamp. She has this look about her and makes you want to look at her and think and explore your mind. 




Thank you so much for stopping by today.




Stamps Used:
Torn Paper - 19431
Nevertheless - 20110
Whimsical Leaf Lady Face - 20111

Other Items:
Dina Wakely Paints
Staz On black ink
Metallique Wax
Black Gesso
Pilot Fine Point Pen



SaveSave

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Nice creation.