Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Easy ATCs with Jenn Engle

Hey everyone! Today I have some super easy Artist Trading Cards to share with you. All you need is some patterned paper and some of your favorite VLVS stamps!

STAMPS USED:





First, I started by cutting some 7 Dots Studio patterned paper into 6 pieces of 2.5" by 3.5 " (the size of an artist trading card). Then, I took some of my favorite Viva Las VegaStamps stamp and randomly stamped around my cards with Staz-On ink in Timber Brown.

Next, I figured out where I wanted each of my Tim Holtz Paper Dolls to sit on each card. I took Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks in "Night" for one set and "Umber" for the other and drew an area for my paper dolls to stand on. I also dissolved some of the pigment from the scribble sticks to use for splatters on my cards. I also used the "Umber" Scribble Stick to outline my cards.


Finally, I glued the Paper Dolls down and stamped "Dreamer" or "Dreamers" from the Dreamers Only Stamp by Car Kerr.





And that is all there is to it! A super quick and easy way to make a bunch of ATCs at a time.

STAMPS USED:

Other Products Used:
Patterned Paper - 7 Dots Studio
Staz-On - Timber Brown
Dina Wakley Media Scribble Sticks - Umber & Night
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls




Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! These cards are really a vintage looking, it's really confusing !!

Sharon Foulk said...

These are wonderful! I love them!