Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Banksy Rolodex cards with Majo

Hello everyone,

today is my turn for another tutorial for you.



I haven't made any Rolodex cards in years. I once made a whole wheel as a present for a friend, now I thought it was time again to start a new one.

I bought some ready made cards, but they were so thin, I had to glue two together. I didn't like that, so I cut my own and use a corner rounder and the Heidi Swapp punch. It's an American Crafts Metall memorydex 2-Bay Loch punch.

I started by creating a master board with Distress Oxides, stencils and stamps:






I cut the cards (2 ¼ x 4"), rounded the corners and punched the holes for the wheel.


I stamped Banksy images and sentiments on my cards.


I wanted to get extra attention to the text, so I stamped it again on cardstock and adhered it to the cards.


All I had to do now was distress all edges and get the cards "wheeling".





These are all the stamps I used:





Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a good Wednesday and Happy Crafting ♥




1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a fun idea! Love the backgrounds with the black stamping and the sentiments popping on white.