Monday, January 05, 2015

Clean and simple

Hi Hermine here, a very happy and creative New Year from me. Hope 2015 brings all things you wish for. And now a little tutorial to start this year with.


Here my clean and simple tutorial, beneath you'll find a step by step




step 1: stamp Whimsical beaked guy in crown 19530 with Stazon Black and make a mask as well.

step 2: Cut out the mask and put on image and stamp the smear/smudge 19573 just beneath the feet

step 3: then stamp the double coffee rings 19568, Bubble wrap texture 19566,  Writing Circles Background 19567, and a couple of times the stitches 19575.  Remove the mask and start colouring the Whimsical beaked guy in crown. Put the card aside.


step 4: take 2 scrap pieces of paper, one a bit larger then the other one. Colour the largest one with the same colours as you used in the focal image. And stamp the text It's your big day 19475 on the smallest one. Cut a V-shape out of the both on the right hand side and punch a hole in the left hand side.




step 5: then punch a hole in the card and fasten the strips onto the card with a brad. Use a little red string to enhance it.


Hope you like this little tutorial, 

Warmly Hermine




Used materials:




6 comments:

bockel24 said...

beautiful design, and I love all these stamps!

Julie S said...

I never would have put these images together but this is fantastic. Love to see the step-by-step.

Annie said...

An adorable card and a great tutorial. I love that the design wraps around to the back of the card.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

sigh..................I really love this piece, I love ALL your ART, your art really excites me (a good thing), so I thank you very much for this tutorial, I have tried my best to follow you with the stamps I have and will post tomorrow....no lol! ha ha ha, thanks for the tut, I really love it! xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Love you card, Hermine ! Love all your cards :o)
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Several of your followers linked to your original post, Hermine, so absolutely was compelled to visit. So glad that I did! I CAS card with dynamic results! Love that green!